Never expect myself to update blog at this time, should be in the line working hard. Today is my forth MC day of the year, but this is a more serious case than the previous, cuz it happens to my beautiful left eye. What the bloody health! Paid $81 to the cck 24hr clinic, with $62 consultation fees charged outside 12mn-7pm. With such expensive fees, the doctor told me the white spot in my pupil can be either just normal inflammation or in the worse case, can be an ulcer that can spread wider to the pupil center, which will block the light from entering and leads to blindness. For this, I will need to go for eye transplant, Yuck!!! Must he be so frank to me, this is my first time to this clinic and I dunno him at all, he even write a love letter for me to give to NUH A&E dept if my eye condition didn't recover by tomorrow. I never know this 白光 can cause disaster. Damn it, sorta feeling ganjiong for my health, can't imagine the moment when I'm on the operation bed, sure I'll cry...Come to think of it, I'm the only one in my family who has never stay in the hospital or going through operation before, pls GOD dun let it happen to me this time, I've been very hardworking in jogging every week (with guilt)...
Shit, the doctor told me not to put on contact lens for this period, I will look so ugly with glasses on JH's wedding this Sunday, sianz...must siam all the cameras that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment