Wednesday, 11 July 2007

AVALON


Went for a jog after the morning rain stopped, but damn it the heavy rain pour again when Im at the middle of the canal...no way to hide...hurry ran in big steps to the block opposite Greenridge Shopping Centre. Climb stairs to 14th floors since nothing else I can do, no reply message from boyfriend and friends (yea, all working hard in office), at the same time observe the living environment... the staircase and 5 rooms unit design so much like my house, balcony at the door before hall. After taking laksa + green apple juice, walked my way home...however I'm thinking of buying something to treat my indigestion problem that got me crazy these days..end up I bought the Avalon Aloe multiple detox capsules that commonly found in magazine commercial ad. Damn, no single box sold, so I have to buy in 2 packs costs me $160! Heart pain again...feel like the time when I bought the swiss face mask (6pcs) selling at $110, but of course it worths the value. Reason why I picked this product is because others cheaper ones are for slimming purpose, from HK/ France/USA...so many products that I really don't know which one is the best for myself...how I miss my Nutrilite fiber pills sold by AMWAY, but too bad no more MLM friends around me (a blessing?) Hope this product is not a fraud..ok will discipline myself to eat this detox pills and see how it progress... Tried one, alamak so smelly worse than my cough inflammation & antibiotic pills, those people who has a big tongue like me and has a problem in swallowing pills, better don't try, you will never taste aloe vera.

No comments: